Technical Product Manager/Evangelist
Join our Product Management team and be a developer technology evangelist! You'll be the public face of our native iOS developer technology, inspiring our developer community while driving the vision and technical roadmap. This role requires a highly driven, self-motivated individual who will work with our development staff, regional offices, international distributors, and partners to provide pre and post-sales support.
- Work with Esri’s global community of developer users and partners to understand their needs
- Work with other development teams to define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Present and evangelize the product in the user community at industry trade shows, conferences, hackathons, webinars, and social media
- Maintain technical product information throughout the development life cycle and release (white papers, presentations, etc.)
- Support customer and partner meetings
- Assist in competitive analysis
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing to successfully launch new releases
- Keep up to date with current technologies and trends
- Two or more years of experience in product management, product support, product planning, consulting, or commercial application development
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at the technical level
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills
- Must be energetic, creative, and self-motivated
- Ability to travel as needed
- Bachelor’s or master's in computer science, GIS, or related field of study
- Experience with GIS, location-based services, geo-enabled apps, spatial analytics, or similar geospatial technology
- Design and development experience with architecting/developing iOS or mac OS solutions
- Knowledge and experience with Objective-C and/or Swift
- Previous participation in hackathons, forums, blogs, and other forms of social media
- Experience with ArcGIS software and services
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
User Experience Architect
As a UX architect, Whitney helps product teams embrace and implement user experience principles. When she’s not conceptualizing design solutions, she also conducts user research to bring in valuable data.
Back to top