Technical Product Manager – Developer Tools (APIs and SDKs)
ArcGIS developer APIs and SDKs are helping developers, regardless of experience, build apps, extend the platform, or access data and services needed within their organization. As a Technical Product Manager, you’ll join our developer community team and be challenged to pair your passion for technology with your interest in business. You will work across the ArcGIS developer tools, hand in hand with our development staff, regional offices, distributors, and partners to provide pre- and post-sales support. Your work will enable developers across various industries to help their organization apply a scientific-based approach to solving problems in real time, and, you’ll get to have fun doing it!
So, what are you waiting for? Come join us and help make technology that truly changes the world.
- Work with other development teams to define the product vision and strategy
- Respond to requests for support at critical customer sites
- Collect and manage customer requirements
- Help minimize implementation issues by supporting Esri Professional Services projects and partners using new releases and/or features
- Maintain technical product information throughout the development life cycle and release (white papers, PowerPoints, etc.)
- Support customer and partner visits to Redlands
- Assist in competitive analysis
- Present and evangelize the product at industry trade shows, conferences, and Esri events (conferences, summits, and user meetings)
- Stay up to date on developer technologies (existing and new emerging platforms) and transfer this knowledge to other members of the ArcGIS Runtime product management team
- Work closely with Business Development and Marketing to successfully launch new releases
- 3-6 years of experience in a product support, product planning, or a consulting environment
- Ability to coordinate people and technical resources from multiple areas of the company
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at the technical level
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills
- Must be energetic, creative, and self-motivated
- Ability to travel as needed
- Bachelor’s or master's in computer science, GIS, or related field of study
- Experience with GIS, location based services, geo-enabled apps, spatial analytics, or similar geospatial technology
- Experience with ArcGIS software and services
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Cassidy monitors all digital products and websites, looking after marketing integrations, channel management, and social media. His main goal is explaining and promoting the Esri story.
Back to top