Technical Product Manager - Apple Developer Technologies
Be one of the Apple developer technology evangelists within Esri. You'll be the public face of our iOS and Mac OS X Runtime developer technology and vision as well as help direct our technical roadmap. This role requires a highly driven, self-motivated individual who will lead the use of Apple developer technology across the ArcGIS Runtime by working with our development staff, regional offices, international distributors, and partners to provide pre and post-sales support.
- Work with other development teams to define the product vision and strategy
- Respond to requests for support at critical customer sites
- Collect and manage customer requirements
- Help minimize implementation issues by supporting Esri Professional Services projects and partners using new releases and/or features
- Maintain technical product information throughout the development life cycle and release. (white papers, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Support customer and partner visits to Redlands
- Assist in competitive analysis
- Present and evangelize the product at industry trade shows, conferences and Esri events (conferences, summits and user meetings)
- Stay up to date on Apple developer technologies (existing and new emerging platforms) and transfer this knowledge to other members of the Runtime product management team
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing to successfully launch new releases
- Three to six years of experience in a product support, product planning, or consulting environment
- Design and development experience with architecting/developing iOS or Mac OS X solutions
- Development experience with the Objective-C and/or Swift
- Strong understanding of GIS
- Ability to coordinate people and technical resources from multiple areas of the company
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at the technical level
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills
- Must be energetic, creative, and self-motivated
- Ability to travel as needed
- Bachelor’s or master's in computer science, GIS, or related fields of study
- Experience with GIS, location based services, geo-enabled apps, spatial analytics, or similar geospatial technology
- Experience with ArcGIS software and services
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
User Experience Architect
As a UX architect, Whitney helps product teams embrace and implement user experience principles. When she’s not conceptualizing design solutions, she also conducts user research to bring in valuable data.
Back to top