Are you up to the challenge of being in a highly visible role where you’ll function as both a technical expert and a strategic business consultant? We’re looking for people with strong technical know-how, especially in GIS, who also have a high level of business acumen, hands-on experience, and collaborative skills. Use these talents to help both new customers and seasoned users develop best practices for implementing our platform to realize their vision and drive toward their goals. You’ll become a customer’s trusted advisor at Esri, while also interfacing with Esri staff and technology partners.
- Collaborate within Esri to help customer organizations align their technical objectives and business goals with Esri’s technology platform
- Act as a trusted advisor and advocate for customers; provide proactive advice on relevant GIS strategies, architectures, best practices, product selection, and release planning
- Understand how Esri’s technology integrates/interfaces with customers' solutions vision
- Prepare and present high-quality business and technically-related documentation
- Plan and oversee the delivery of consulting, training, and other activities within customer accounts
- Lead annual customer planning and technology exchange meetings
- 5+ years of experience designing, implementing, and/or administrating enterprise GIS solutions/systems that leverage the ArcGIS platform (desktop, server, online, and apps)
- 3 years of project management and/or technical management experience
- Demonstrable ability to evaluate and translate a customer’s business goals, objectives, and strategies into technical plans and solutions
- Have an understanding of sound business principles and strategies
- Be self-motivated, a proactive problem solver, team-oriented, and creative
- Exceptional interpersonal, written/verbal communication, multi-tasking, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel domestic and international
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer information systems, computer science, GIS, engineering, or related field
- Knowledge of and experience with software engineering and/or application development principles and practices
- Experience in the design, development, implementation, and/or administration of ArcGIS solutions or equivalent technology
- Industry knowledge and experience (e.g., oil and gas/pipeline, state/local government, utilities, commercial)
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top