Technical Advisor - Health
- Redlands, CA
As the situation surrounding the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) continues to evolve, Esri is supporting our users and the community at large with software, services, and materials that are helping people understand, manage, and communicate the impact of the outbreak. Visit our COVID-19 maps, resources, and insights page to see some of the things we are doing.
Esri's ArcGIS is a location platform that connects people with maps, data, and apps that are accessible to anyone, anywhere, anytime. It is used by Fortune 500 companies, national and local governments, public utilities, tech start-ups, and other organizations around the world. Our Professional Services Division plays a crucial role in the innovation of the ArcGIS platform. Our mission is simple yet powerful: enable user success, broaden the impact of GIS, and ush our technology platform to make it better.
In this highly visible role, you’ll function as both a technical expert and a strategic business consultant supporting the health and human services market worldwide. You will utilize your strong GIS technical know-how and public health domain expertise to support both new customers and seasoned users in developing best practices for implementing Esri's enterprise platform to realize their vision and drive toward their goals. In this position, you will become a customer's trusted advisor while also interfacing with Esri staff and technology partners.
- 3+ years of experience designing, implementing, and/or administrating enterprise GIS solutions/systems that leverage the ArcGIS platform (desktop, server, and online) in the health industry
- Ability to clearly communicate technical ideas, whether to other technical peers or non-technical project managers or customers
- Demonstrable ability to evaluate and translate a customer’s business goals, objectives, and strategies into technical plans and solutions
- Be self-motivated, a proactive problem solver, team-oriented, and creative
- Exceptional interpersonal, written/verbal communication, multi-tasking, and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude and willingness to learn--you must thrive in a dynamic cross-functional team environment
- Bachelor’s in public health, health sciences, health administration, GIS, or a related field, depending on position level (master's preferred)
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top