Are you an accounting professional ready to take your career to the next level? Use your experience and strong organizational skills in our fast-paced Accounting Department.
- Coordinate with external advisors to prepare income tax, value added tax (VAT), and other tax filings that are primarily focused in international operations
- Perform account reconciliations and analysis
- Perform tax research and analyses for international locations and business contracts
- Provide support for international income tax provisions
- Research, investigate, and respond to tax notices and inquiries
- Provide international tax audit support
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, specifically Word, Excel, and Access
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and the ability to work with a diverse team
- Ability to work effectively and accurately under tight deadlines
- Strong understanding of general accounting practices
- Bachelor’s in accounting
- Experience working in accounting for multiple entities
- Knowledge of SAP or equivalent ERP software
- Two or more years of experience with international tax including value added tax, income tax, or general business taxes
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
User Experience Architect
As a UX architect, Whitney helps product teams embrace and implement user experience principles. When she’s not conceptualizing design solutions, she also conducts user research to bring in valuable data.
Back to top