Systems Design Analyst
Utilize your technical knowledge and superior customer service skills to consult with Esri customers and support their strategic and operational enterprise GIS objectives.
- Consult with Esri customers to support their strategic and operational enterprise GIS objectives
- Install, configure, and implement enterprise GIS workflows at customer locations using Esri COTS technology
- Review existing Esri COTS technology implementations and provide recommendations, considerations, and improvements
- Complete technical assessments and document recommendations in reports, presentations, and white papers
- Troubleshoot server-based solutions (Windows and/or Linux) that include Esri technology
- Perform installation and configuration of Esri core technology
- Minimum of three years of experience with Esri products
- Minimum of two years of experience working in a client-facing information technology (hardware, software, systems, databases) assessment and troubleshooting role/environment
- Strong experience with Esri technology, geodatabases, and relational databases
- Experience with systems administration, test planning and execution, relational database management systems, and varied platforms/operating systems
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally
- Strong team skills and the ability to work independently
- Experience writing technical documentation and reports
- Self-motivated, proactive, creative, and team oriented
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, electrical engineering, engineering, GIS, mathematics, or related field, depending on position level
- Moderate project management and coordination skills
- Experience working within a Professional Services environment
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top