This is a challenging opportunity in our growing IST Division to propose, implement, and maintain enterprisewide applications and systems that support Esri's onsite and cloud solutions. In this position, you’ll build and maintain tools that provide monitoring, configuration management, patching, alerting, analysis, and dashboards to teams throughout the organization with a high level of automation.
- Implement, configure, and support server, endpoint, and application management systems including monitoring, configuration management, patching, software deployments, and hardware/software inventory management
- Define and standardize a proactive monitoring approach supporting a global company, with success criteria including establishing best practices and operational standards
- Develop and own the monitoring, log management, and endpoint configuration management platforms, including support for Windows, Mac, and Linux servers and endpoints
- Provide analysis on trends in system utilization to assist with capacity planning
- Create and maintain operational dashboards that provide real-time and historical analysis with customizable views to support various audiences
- Familiarity with cloud environments including AWS and Azure
- Collaborate with engineers, developers, and infrastructure and operations teams to ensure base requirements are delivered and future enhancements will align with operational needs
- Minimum of three years of IT experience
- Experience with mission-critical monitoring and configuration management environments
- Highly motivated individual with excellent analytical skills and dedicated to completing tasks on schedule
- Minimum of three years of experience installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and supporting software applications deployed on various OSs
- Bachelor’s or equivalent relevant experience
- At least three years of experience with enterprise systems solutions including Foglight, Solarwinds, SCOM, LANDesk, SCCM, and Sophos Anti-virus
- Technical experience with various server environments including application, web, database, virtualization, storage, load balancers, and firewalls
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work independently with minimal supervision in a 24x7 environment
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Jackie works under the business development umbrella, building relationships with clients and connecting them with other features or software that meet particular business needs.
Back to top