- St. Louis, MO
The ArcGIS platform brings together maps, apps, data, and people to make smarter decisions and enable innovation. Our Professional Services Division plays a crucial role in the deployment, usage, and innovation of the ArcGIS platform. Our mission is simple yet powerful: enable user success through the deployment of ArcGIS, broaden the impact of geospatial technology, and push the platform to make our own technology better.
You will work closely with customers to assist with their deployment of ArcGIS Enterprise and our broad array of other software offerings. These customers represent our most challenging and technically accomplished partners, and your work will provide them with the expert advice that is essential to the success of their deployment.
- 4+ years of experience designing, implementing, and/or administering enterprise GIS solutions/systems that leverage the ArcGIS platform, specifically ArcGIS Enterprise components
- Experience with relational database management systems, including SQL Server, PostgreSQL or Oracle, including knowledge of standard SQL usage and database design concepts such as views, triggers, and schemas
- Understanding of enterprise geodatabase concepts in the ArcGIS platform, and where and why they are used for geospatial data workflows
- Experience with operating system concepts: Windows environments, domain management, sharing and security of filesystems in Windows environments, Linux system administration concepts, and general conceptual understanding
- Knowledge of networking concepts and topics such as firewalls, troubleshooting DNS entries, assessing network configuration and performance
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, engineering, mathematics, GIS, or a related field, depending on position level
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top