Great software requires hard work by incredibly smart people. Esri Support Services has developed an identity by making sure that we're helpful whenever there is a need. As a Support Analyst, you will connect with people to understand their goals and support their quest to positively impact the world around them. Being proactive and resourceful, you will be able to innovate new and creative solutions to solve our most challenging issues internally and externally while working in a dynamic and high performing environment. Come be part of a team that provides world-class technical support, ensuring our customers achieve success and make effective, smart geospatial decisions all around the globe.
- Provide high-quality technical support and customer service to Esri end users through effective communication and efficient troubleshooting
- Identify, understand, and articulate solutions for customer issues including the installation, usage, configuration, and performance of ArcGIS Enterprise and related technologies
- Work well in a high energy, fast paced, enthusiastic, positive, and collaborative culture
- Maintain comprehensive case documentation in customer relationship management (CRM) system
- As a subject matter expert, author and edit knowledge articles available to internal and external users
- Identify issues and log defects for software improvements
- Work in other technical areas of software support as customer and business needs require
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service through troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of or the ability to learn Windows and Linux operating systems
- Strong understanding of information technology concepts to including security (SSL and TLS), networking (DNS, DHCP, ports, web server permissions, load balancers, LAN/WAN technology) and installation, configuration, and performance of ArcGIS Enterprise and related technologies
- Ability to communicate with customers of varying technical aptitudes in both GIS and information technology
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Strong prioritization skills including managing time and work load efficiently
- US citizenship and ability and willingness to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor's or master's in geography, computer science, engineering, mathematics, GIS, or a related field
- Background in software support or technical customer service with direct end user contact
- Experience with current technology implementation patterns including service-oriented and cloud
- Experience troubleshooting enterprise-based solutions in cloud environments, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure (Azure)
- Expertise in Windows and/or Linux system architecture concepts and systems administration
- Knowledge of fundamental I.T. concepts including enterprise firewalls, network security principles, and general networking best practices
- Web application server experience, such as Apache, NGINX, JBoss, Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.