Support Analyst- Training Services
Interact with Esri customers around the globe to keep them updated on our latest technology. Utilize your outstanding organizational and communication skills to manage the technical setup and support of instructor-led training events to ensure quality and reliable delivery.
- Coordinate the delivery of online classroom learning events by providing logistical, technical, and administrative support
- Assist customers with initial setup and technical problems before and during class by e-mail, IM, and phone
- Gather and document issues with classroom systems and communicate broadly to specific Training Services staff to ensure reliable systems performance and resolution of issues
- Communicate with the Training Services team to ensure educational media content is tested and verified as suitable for online delivery
- Assist with the selection and recommendation of new training delivery applications and infrastructure
- Minimum of one year working knowledge of and experience in systems administration and troubleshooting multiple operating systems
- Minimum of one year of customer service experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with web conferencing platforms, virtual machine configurations, and audio technologies
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) and remote collaboration software (administrator, presenter, and student tools)
- Ability to learn new technologies and software applications
- Bachelor’s in IT, computer science, or related field
- Knowledge of Esri’s product line and/or training curriculum
- Experience with cloud computing and hosted solutions
- Possess technical writing skills
- Experience in project or program management
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Jackie works under the business development umbrella, building relationships with clients and connecting them with other features or software that meet particular business needs.
Back to top