Support Analyst - Implementation
- Redlands, CA
Great software requires hard work by incredibly smart people. Esri Support Services has developed an identity by making sure that we're helpful whenever there is a need. As a Support Analyst, you will connect with people to understand their goals and support their quest to positively impact the world around them. Being proactive and resourceful, you will be able to innovate new and creative solutions to solve our most challenging issues internally and externally while working in a dynamic and high performing environment. Come be part of a team that provides world-class technical support, ensuring our customers achieve success and make effective, smart geospatial decisions all around the globe.
- Provide high-quality technical support and customer service to Esri end users through effective communication and efficient troubleshooting
- Identify, understand, and articulate solutions for customer issues including installation, usage, configuration, and performance of ArcGIS Enterprise and related technologies
- Work well in a high-energy, fast-paced, enthusiastic, positive, and collaborative culture
- Maintain comprehensive case documentation in customer relationship management (CRM) system
- As a subject matter expert, author and edit knowledge articles available to internal and external users
- Identify issues and log defects for software improvements
- Work in other technical areas of software support as customer and business needs require
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service through troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of or the ability to learn Windows and Linux operating systems
- Strong understanding of information technology concepts to including security (SSL and TLS), networking (DNS, DHCP, ports, web server permissions, load balancers, LAN/WAN technology) and installation, configuration, and performance of ArcGIS Enterprise and related technologies
- Ability to patiently communicate technical information clearly and concisely
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly, retain large amounts of information, and adapt to a changing work environment
- Proficient written and verbal communication abilities with a strong grasp of the English language including grammar, punctuation, and consistency
- Strong prioritization skills including managing time and workload efficiently
- Bachelor's in GIS, geography, environmental science, computer science, information technology management information systems, or other relevant fields, depending on position level (master's preferred)
- Background in software support or technical customer service with the direct end-user contact
- A clear understanding of ArcGIS Enterprise architecture, applications, and functionality, including caching, geoprocessing, and geocoding
- Working knowledge of Esri products to include ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Web AppBuilder, ArcGIS Collector, ArcGIS, ArcGIS GeoEvent Server, ArcGIS Image Server, ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Business Analyst, and mobile device/applications usage related to GIS
- Expertise in Windows and/or Linux system architecture concepts and systems administration
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top