Support Analyst - Enterprise Regulated Industries
- Redlands, CA
Great software requires hard work by incredibly smart people. Esri Support Services has developed an identity by making sure that we're helpful whenever there is a need. As a Support Analyst, you will connect with people to understand their goals and support their quest to impact the world around them positively. Being proactive and resourceful, you will be able to innovate new and creative solutions to solve our most challenging issues internally and externally while working in a dynamic and high performing environment. Be part of a team that provides world-class technical support, ensuring our customers achieve success and make effective, smart geospatial decisions all around the globe.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service through troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Identify, understand, and articulate solutions for customer issues including installation, configuration, and performance of ArcGIS Enterprise and related ArcGIS Enterprise technologies
- Aptitude to gain understanding of systems administration and troubleshooting of multiple operating systems
- Ability to communicate with customers of varying technical aptitudes in both GIS and information technology
- Strong prioritization skills including managing time and work load efficiently
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- US citizenship and ability and willingness to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor’s or master’s in geography, computer science, engineering, mathematics, GIS, or a related field
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top