Great software requires hard work by incredibly smart people. Esri Support Services has developed an identity by making sure that we're helpful whenever there is a need. As a Support Analyst, you will connect with people to understand their goals and support their quest to positively impact the world around them. Being proactive and resourceful, you will be able to innovate new and creative solutions to solve our most challenging issues internally and externally while working in a dynamic and high performing environment. Come be part of a team that provides world-class technical support, ensuring our customers achieve success and make effective, smart geospatial decisions all around the globe.
- Provide high-quality technical support and customer service to Esri end users through effective communication (via phone, e-mail, and chat) and efficient troubleshooting
- Resolve technical issues related to ArcGIS Online, mobile applications (ArcGIS Collector, ArcGIS Survey123, ArcGIS Navigator, etc.), and ArcGIS Pro connections
- Work well in a high-energy, fast-paced, enthusiastic, positive, and collaborative culture
- Maintain comprehensive case documentation in customer relationship management (CRM) system
- As a subject matter expert, author and tech edit knowledge articles available to internal and external users
- Identify issues and log defects for software improvements
- Work in other technical areas of software support as customer and business needs require
- Ability to provide excellent customer service including strong troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of GIS theory and experience with GIS applications
- Willingness to understand a broad range of software and how ArcGIS software works together to form the Esri Geospatial Cloud
- Ability to patiently communicate technical information clearly and concisely
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly, retain large amounts of information, and adapt to a changing work environment
- Proficient written and verbal communication abilities with a strong grasp of the English language including grammar, punctuation, and consistency
- Strong prioritization skills including managing time and work load efficiently
- Bachelor's in GIS, geography, environmental science, computer science, management information systems, or other relevant field, depending on position level (master's preferred)
- Background in software support or technical/non-technical customer service with direct end user contact
- Clear understanding of ArcGIS Online, mobile applications, and core ArcGIS technologies including ArcGIS Pro
- Understanding of web traffic troubleshooting tools with the ability to troubleshoot network connections used by the ArcGIS products
- Knowledge of cloud-based environments and functionality
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: Windows, iOS, Android, geoprocessing, geocoding, coordinate systems, AutoCAD, ArcGIS Business Analyst, land records (parcel fabrics), Python, caching, raster, spatial, 3D, ArcGIS Network Analyst, Citrix, Tomcat, Data Appliance for ArcGIS, web debugging, Portal for ArcGIS, WMS, WCS, ArcGIS Workflow Manager, SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, ArcFM, versioning/database replication, geometric data)
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.