Staff Accountant - Reporting and Technical
The Staff Accountant for Reporting and Technical Accountant is responsible for supporting the company’s financial reporting and technical accounting activities which include supporting all statutory audits and policy research and documentation. This role will work and coordinate across the entire accounting department to ensure audits are completed timely and new accounting pronouncements are understood and adopted appropriately by the impacted users and departments.
- Support all domestic and international statutory audits and other financial compliance activities as needed
- Research and document accounting pronouncements and support and train impacted users on applicable standard adoptions and implementations
- Review affiliate entities to ensure compliance with local accountant standards and conduct quarterly analysis of affiliate entities.
- Support the creation of new or the liquidation of current entities in SAP
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 1+ years of prior experience in public accounting or a similar position
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Familiarity with accounting financial statements with the ability to prepare and analyze financial statements
- High level of attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize demands and meet deadlines
- Ability to identify an opportunity or problem and develop a creative solution
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse team
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with international entities and foreign currency
- Experience with SAP or other large ERP system
- Current, or actively working to obtain a, CPA license
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top