Sr. Java Software Engineer - ArcGIS Notebook Server
- Redlands, CA
- 5+ years of experience developing middleware software components using core Java, Servlets (JavaEE), JSP, JAX-RS, web services including REST and SOAP
- 2+ years of experience Python development in the Jupyter ecosystem (notebooks)
- Good understanding of cloud computing platforms (AWS and Azure) and services such as Amazon S3, SQS, EC2 and Azure services such as Blob Service, Table Service
- Experience working with Docker, containers, and building images using best practices
- Knowledge of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and deep learning capabilities in Python or R, preferably in the Jupyter ecosystem
- Knowledge of relational databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, or DB2
- Experience working with large code bases using Git and proficient in debugging and profiling tools (Eclipse/IntelliJ Debugger, JProfiler, etc.)
- Proficient in designing and writing tests
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to effectively work with global teams
- Bachelor's, master’s, or Ph.D. in math, computer science, physics, or related field, depending on position level
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top