Spatial Data Science - Spatial Statistics and Space Time Pattern Analysis
Do you have a passion for finding hidden patterns and helping people make data-driven decisions? Become a key member of the Spatial Statistics development team and help us create the tools that enable organizations to make better decisions using Esri software, from predictive policing to disease prevention. We’re looking for a passionate, experienced individual to help us improve and expand our capabilities in spatial statistics and space-time pattern analysis.
- Research cutting-edge methods and applications in the field of spatial statistics and space-time analytics
- Design, test, and document new tools and workflows
- Create and ship quality software by working effectively in an agile, highly interactive, and creative team environment
- Strong background in statistics and/or spatial statistics
- Background in data mining, machine learning, or time-series analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Master’s or Ph.D. in geography, statistics, or related field
- Familiarity with Esri GIS products
- One or more years of Python programming experience
- Experience with statistical programming/scripting
- Knowledge of or experience developing models or scripts in ArcGIS
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top