Spatial Analyst Product Engineer
- Redlands, CA
Be part of advancing the capabilities of the powerful ArcGIS Spatial Analyst extension. Our team is building raster analysis tools to solve spatial analytical problems to address real world issues and help our users make better decisions using Esri software. We are looking for passionate technical experts who have the ability to break down complex problems into manageable solutions. You will help us in designing and building the cutting-edge raster analysis tools for our desktop products, ArcGIS Online, and ArcGIS Enterprise, leveraging cloud computing for large raster data.
- 1+ years of applied programming skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate complex concepts effectively
- Proven ability to work in a team
- Proven ability to complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum guidance in a fast-changing environment
- Self-motivated and passionate about making a difference
- Master’s or Ph.D. in environmental science, engineering, geography, GIS, or related field, depending on position level
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top