Help provide functional and technical vision and design serving as a product engineer for Esri solutions. This is a challenging opportunity for an accomplished GIS professional with proven experience to help define new software development efforts for Esri.
• Support the design, development, and implementation of enterprise GIS solutions
• Review and design solutions to meet new and existing customers’ business objectives, workflows, and functional and technical requirements
• Apply enterprise design methodology and best practices to define business, application, data, and infrastructure solution approaches, recommendations, and technical requirements
• Review existing ArcGIS-based enterprise systems and provide recommendations, considerations, and improvements in systems design, application technology, operational performance, system administration, and technology migration
• Five years of experience in the position offered or experience in a related field
• Demonstrated experience with solution design, the ArcGIS platform, web services, storage technologies, .NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Oracle RDBMS, SQL
• Bachelor’s in computer science, computer engineering, GIS, or related technical field
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top