Do you have consulting experience and strong knowledge of IT architecture frameworks, methodologies, and technologies? Utilize these skills to translate business, operational, and technical requirements into solution approaches and specifications to support the successful design, development, implementation, and operation of ArcGIS-based enterprise solutions.
- Consult with Esri customers and partners to support the design, development, and implementation of enterprise GIS solutions
- Review and design solutions to meet new and existing customers’ business objectives, workflows, and functional and technical requirements
- Apply enterprise design methodology and best practices to define business, application, data, and infrastructure solution approaches, recommendations, and technical requirements
- Present solution design concepts and approaches to senior management and operational and technical audiences
- Conduct reviews, assessments, and document design recommendations in reports, presentations, and white papers
- Support enterprise software configuration and performance tuning services
- Review existing ArcGIS-based enterprise systems and provide recommendations, considerations, and improvements in systems design, application technology, operational performance, system administration, and technology migration
- Provide hands-on architecture leadership to a team of technical subject matter experts and specialists throughout the entire development life cycle
- Provide authoritative analysis and direction for technical solutions
- Support and contribute to the development of high-quality proposals
- Five or more years of enterprise and/or solution architecture experience
- Experience in technical consulting with large IT organizations, solution design, project envisioning and planning, technology deployment, and operational support
- Ability to map customers’ business requirements to technology
- A strong understanding of information technologies including web services and database, networking, and storage technologies
- Experience with one or more Microsoft technologies (.NET, C#, VB.NET, or ASP.NET)
- Experience with Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, or other RDBMS
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, and presentation skills
- Strong team skills and the ability to work independently
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally
- Bachelor’s in computer science, computer engineering, GIS, or related technical field (master’s preferred)
- TOGAF or other similar certification
- Esri Enterprise System Design Associate Certification
- Knowledge of and proven experience integrating multiple enterprise technologies (e.g., ERP, EAM, CRM)
- Knowledge of and experience with GIS technologies, ideally using the Esri product suite
- Logical and physical design and development experience implementing enterprise systems
- Knowledge of and experience using system architecture and database design modeling tools
- Previous programming and database design experience
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top