At Esri, our solution architects provide clarity to executives around the world to help them maximize their data, technology, and decision-making processes to make real-time, life changing decisions for their customers and community. We’re looking for individuals who recognize the importance of engaging leaders with technical solutions and who enjoy identifying and promoting strategies that will radically improve the way businesses address the challenges they face. You’ll work closely with a team that helps our customers understand The Science of Where and what their data can do for them through the power of Enterprise ArcGIS.
- Be an expert. Provide our global business development teams, business partners, and customers with world-class architecture support and guidance that promotes the vision, value, and successful adoption of the ArcGIS platform.
- Solve problems. Proactively craft and propose solutions that clarify how GIS brings business value to address critical business challenges faced by customers.
- Understand our customers. Actively work with customers to identify, design, and implement key GIS workflows for the ArcGIS platform. Develop and support business opportunities and relationships with Esri customers and business partners.
- 5+ years of practical technical framework experience
- Demonstrated experience in technical consulting, solution design, project envisioning, planning, developing, deployment, management, and project management
- Domain knowledge (e.g., telecommunications, retail, commercial) and experience working on related technologies with customers in those markets
- Ability to provide leadership in consulting and client management
- Knowledge of geospatial concepts and software solutions
- Experience with current technology implementation patterns including service-oriented architectures and cloud hybrid configurations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally up to 50%
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, software engineering, GIS engineering, or related field
- Experience with Esri software including ArcGIS Enterprise, ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Online, Portal for ArcGIS, ArcGIS Runtime, and/or their associated APIs or interfaces
- Practical knowledge and experience in Enterprise Architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, etc.)
- Knowledge of other enterprise systems (e.g., ERP, EAM, CRM)
- Experience with Oracle; SAP HANA, Microsoft SQL Server, Postgres, or other Database and Windows/Linux server environments
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top