Software Engineer - Web Test Automation
Are you passionate about making good software? So are we! In the past few years, Esri has put a large effort into making 3D GIS accessible and powerful for both consumers and experts, across all platforms and devices. We are dedicated to pushing the boundaries of 3D GIS, and you can play a key role in our mission.
- Maintain and improve our continuous integration and test automation system based on Jenkins, Intern, Selenium, and custom tooling
- Conceptualize and implement new features for the test automation system; analyze and manage requirements based on developer needs, stability, and performance
- Monitor test results, identify issues, and work with the team to resolve them
- Work with our QA experts to find and implement solutions for automating complex test cases
- Work closely with our system administrators to ensure the reliable operation of our development infrastructure
- 2+ years of software development experience with focus on test automation and DevOps
- Excellent programming skills in at least one programming language
- Experience with test automation for modern web applications
- A passion for DevOps tools and culture
- Bachelor’s in computer science or a related field
- Experience with:
- Web development technologies (HTML, CSS, Angular, React, WebGL)
- Test automation using Selenium WebDriver
- Jenkins administration
- Virtualization and host management tools (especially Docker and Chef)
- UNIX and Windows system administration
- Familiarity with agile software development methods (Scrum, etc.)
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Marcella C.Director, Digital Sales
Marcella helps customers understand Esri technology and how it can help them solve their problems. She ensures they choose the right mix of software, services, and training for their specific needs.
Back to top