Software Developer - Windows Apps
Do you want to be part of a game-changing product with huge growth potential in an agile environment? Challenge yourself at Esri and build great location-aware apps that enable people around the globe to solve real-world problems. We’re looking for smart, user-focused developers to join our team and help push the boundaries on Windows while putting their mark on the apps of tomorrow.
- Participate in design, requirements engineering, Scrum execution, and technical discussions
- Design, develop, and test functionality for the latest apps on Windows
- Contribute to continuously improve and innovate our products and processes
- Join forces with other developers and designers throughout the development process
- Understand user requirements—these apps have to meet real-world scenarios
- Develop software for use in field mapping, data collection, sensor networks, street navigation, and more
- Be a Windows advocate within the company and at conferences; help us grow the Windows development capability throughout Esri
- 2+ years of experience with C#
- 2+ years of commercial software development experience
- Development experience with .NET, UWP, and/or WPF
- Experience in mobile app development
- Object oriented design skills
- Background with Visual Studio
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to abstract concepts
- Bachelor’s in computer science or engineering, depending on position level
2+ years of software development and design with industry experience releasing software
Prior experience building spatial/mapping applications or software components
Entrepreneurial spirit with a can-do attitude; a self-starter, project finisher, and adaptable, congenial colleague
Got a GitHub? Put it on your resume. Have an app in the Play Store? Tell us which one(s). Let us see your work.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top