Software Developer - Site Reliability Engineering
- Research, design, and develop software functionality that pushes the limits on reliability, availability, and performance
- Contribute code (typically Java) and ideas to a wide variety of products in the ArcGIS Enterprise product family
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with a highly skilled team
- Review code and provide advice to other developers on availability, reliability, and scalability
- 2+ years of experience as a software developer
- Strong back-end Java development skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's or master's in computer science or related technical field, depending on position level
- 1+ years in site reliability engineering (SRE) or DevOps
- Cloud experience (AWS, Azure)
- Excellent communication skills
Questions about our interview process? We have answers.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top