Software Developer - .NET SDKs C#
Do you have a flair for designing SDKs that make common use cases easy, while keeping the SDK highly flexible for unknown scenarios? Do you like to stay ahead of the market and design with tomorrow's technologies in mind? In this role, you will be tasked with building software that works on today’s existing systems and cutting-edge technology. You’ll be partnered with equally passionate programmers on a dynamic, integrated team creating best-in-class .NET SDKs for all Windows platforms as well as Xamarin to support other developers building great apps on top of Esri’s geolocation systems.
We’re looking for someone with .NET development skills and proficiency in C# and C++ who’s interested in a truly collaborative experience, where they'll work closely with other developers across all the platforms we support. Propelled by Esri’s desire to incorporate the latest advances, if Microsoft introduces something new, you’ll have it in your hands, not just be reading about it online. Our SDKs are used by municipalities, major industries, utilities, retail businesses, emergency services, defense, and the military, so what you create will make a real difference in the world. If you’re smart, driven, and know how to get things done, we’ll give you the latest and best tools to do it.
- Develop and design modern .NET APIs
- Build software that follows industry-standard design patterns, development methodologies, and deployment models
- Collaborate with API designers and developers throughout the development process
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies, trends, and best practices
- Two or more years of industry experience with C++ and C#
- Working knowledge of Xamarin, .NET interop
- Experience with API design
- Background releasing commercial software products
- Bachelor’s in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related field, depending on position level
- Knowledge of GIS/Esri software
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top