Software Developer - Microsoft Integration
Are you an enthusiastic individual looking to help develop software products that integrate with Microsoft Office, Microsoft SharePoint, or Microsoft PowerBI? Join our passionate and talented team of engineers who design and build next generation software that runs on browsers, mobile devices, and workstations in conjunction with cloud-based services.
- Create software components that follow industry-standard design patterns, development methodologies, and deployment models
- Build software that integrates mapping technologies and the Esri cloud platform with Microsoft products including Office, SharePoint, and PowerBI
- Work in a team environment to design and develop software products and components for the management, manipulation, and display of a wide variety of data
- 3+ years of software development experience using C++ and or C#
- A self-driven and quality-focused mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Ability to master new technology quickly and to work in a constantly evolving environment
- Good understanding of the software development life cycle including Agile software development methodology
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, information technology, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with web libraries and technologies (Angular, TypeScript, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of an RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, etc.)
- Broad cursory experience with multiple programming languages and operating system environments
- Exposure to Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerBI, or Microsoft Sharepoint in a development environment
- Understanding of behavior driven development (BDD)
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Cassidy monitors all digital products and websites, looking after marketing integrations, channel management, and social media. His main goal is explaining and promoting the Esri story.
Back to top