Software Developer - CAD UI/UX
Are you a talented software developer who wants to design, develop, and maintain user-centered features and support systems? Let’s create and implement user experiences for integrating CAD and Esri desktop applications.
- Design and implement functionality for Esri’s CAD/BIM products
- Architect solutions working in .NET as an expert WPF and C# programmer, writing scalable, reusable, and maintainable code
- Design and develop stable software that includes automated test validation
- Work closely with other programmers and developers to develop robust software components, integrating the software with other teams
- Diagnose and fix software problems
- 1+ years of experience using C# to create user interfaces for WPF desktop applications
- 1+ years of C/C++ programming
- Understanding of WPF using MVVM patterns in desktop applications
- Strong passion for detailed, innovative, and empathic design combined with well-rounded design skills (interaction, UI, visual design)
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies and test-driven development processes
- Experience with unit and functional testing methodologies
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, engineering, or a related field, depending on position level
- Familiarity with CAD/BIM and Esri ArcGIS
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Manager, Nonprofit and Global Organizations Team
Salim leads a team that works to identify and understand the unique needs customers face so that Esri can provide proper product and services solutions.
Back to top