Software Developer - ArcGIS Pro - CAD/BIM
- Redlands, CA
Are you a talented software developer who is looking for a new challenge? If you have a passion for GIS, always go the extra mile to produce excellent outcomes, and enjoy being part of a high-performing energetic team, then you've found your role. Join our CAD/BIM development team where you'll be responsible for new development on key parts of our software that integrate GIS and CAD/BIM systems into ArcGIS Pro.
- Design and implement AEC functionality in ArcGIS Pro
- Develop solutions working as an expert C++, WPF, and C# programmer, writing scalable, reusable, and maintainable code
- Work closely with other programmers and developers to develop robust software components, integrating the software with other teams to diagnose and fix software problems
- Use object-oriented programming languages, web services, client and server application development processes, and internet technologies to construct new GIS software systems
- Build software that follows industry-standard design patterns, development methodologies, and deployment models
- 3+ years of experience using C++ and C#, creating user interfaces for WPF applications
- Solid software engineering skills with fluency in C/C++ with multi-threaded programming familiarity
- Strong passion for detailed, innovative design combined with well-rounded design skills (interaction, UI, visual, and motion design)
- Knowledge of code and data optimization
- Familiarity with Esri ArcGIS or other geospatial technologies
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies and test-driven development processes
- Bachelor's or master's in computer science, engineering, or a related field, depending on position level
- Familiarity with CAD and/or BIM as used in infrastructure design
- Strong mathematics skills, including proficiency with geometry and trigonometry
- Knowledge of MVVM application design pattern
- Excellent research, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Experience visualizing 3D vector data
- Experience with terrain/lidar data
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Questions about our interview process? We have answers.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top