Software Developer - ArcGIS Pro - CAD/BIM
- Redlands, CA
Are you a talented software developer who is looking for a new challenge? If you have a passion for GIS, always go the extra mile to produce excellent outcomes, and enjoy being part of a high-performing energetic team, then you’ve found your role. Join our CAD/BIM development team where you’ll be responsible for new development on key parts of our software that integrate GIS and CAD/BIM systems into ArcGIS Pro.
- 3+ years of experience using C++ and C#, creating user interfaces for WPF applications
- Solid software engineering skills with fluency in C/C++ with multi-threaded programming familiarity
- Strong passion for detailed, innovative design combined with well-rounded design skills (interaction, UI, visual, and motion design)
- Knowledge of code and data optimization
- Familiarity with Esri ArcGIS or other geospatial technologies
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies and test-driven development processes
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, engineering, or a related field, depending on position level
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top