Software Developer - ArcGIS Pro C#
Passionate about working with off-the-shelf solutions that will impact the work of hundreds of thousands of users? Join our ArcGIS Pro team and create new and exciting software that allows organizations all over the world to solve problems. We are a software development team working with the best technologies to provide tools that support complex real-life workflows in 2D and 3D for ArcGIS Editor. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced, agile team that works with the latest technologies and patterns, asynchronous programming, and MVVM to design and develop next-gen Esri software. In the first six months of being in this role, you will develop editing tools and experiences to be in our next release of the software.
- Create ArcGIS Editor solutions for ArcGIS Pro, utilizing C# and C++
- Develop and design asynchronous GUI as part of ArcGIS Pro, utilizing C#
- Build software that follows industry-standard design patterns, development methodologies, and deployment models
- Collaborate with other programmers and developers throughout the development process
- Two or more years of experience building commercial enterprise software in Microsoft C# with WPF
- Experience with C++
- Experience in asynchronous programming using the Task Parallel Library
- Ability to work closely with software developers, product engineers, and documentation writers to build quality software in a constantly evolving agile environment
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related field, depending on position level
- Knowledge of DBMS
- Knowledge of MVVM application design pattern
- Experience with integration of web services
- Knowledge of Esri products or similar GIS or spatial software
- Prior experience with software development and release of commercial software products
- Experience with Agile software development using Scrum
- Experience with writing testable software
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top