Software Developer- ArcGIS for AutoCAD
- Redlands, CA
Are you a talented developer who is looking for a new challenge? In this role, you will work closely with a team of dynamic and passionate engineers across diverse technologies. You will design and implement software to work with CAD, ArcGIS Online, and ArcGIS Enterprise.
- 1+ years as a software developer having experience with .NET and C# programming
- 1+ years of C/C++ programming
- Experience with REST and JSON
- Desire and ability to research, design, author, test, debug, and profile source code
- User interface experience with WPF and MVVM
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, engineering, or a related field, depending on position level
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top