Software Developer - Android Apps
- Redlands, CA
Is building sweet Android apps your thing (pun intended)? Challenge yourself at Esri and build great location aware apps that enable people around the globe to solve real world problems. We’re looking for smart, user focused developers to join our team and help push the boundaries on Android while putting their mark on the apps of tomorrow.
- Be an Android enthusiast and a game changer
- Two or more years of commercial software development experience
- You are anxious to learn but you’ve got these things covered:
- Java programming
- Developing on the Android platform
- Object oriented design skills
- Data structures and algorithms
- Mobile development issues related to performance optimization and caching
- Develop strong skills and best practices on the team through participation in design and code reviews
- All the other important things that will help you be successful at Esri: good communication skills, a team player who can also fly solo, and the ability to thrive in an environment that changes often
- Bachelor’s in computer science, engineering, or mathematics
- Did we mention, you gotta love Android?
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top