Software Developer - 3D Analysis
- Redlands, CA
- 2+ years of experience working with C++ (STL, C++ 11, Boost)
- Experience with 3D graphics APIs such as WebGL, OpenGL ES, OpenGL, or DirectX
- Understanding of algorithms, data structures, and design patterns
- Strong math skills and expertise in computational geometry, topology, and data modeling for terrain and surface analysis
- Experience working with large datasets of vector and terrain/lidar data as well as data structures for storing, manipulating, and visualizing 3D data
- Experience with workflow computing, for example UI programming, scripting, and test authoring
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies and test-driven development processes
- Prior experience with the development and release of commercial software
- Excellent problem-solving, design, development, and debugging skills
- Bachelor’s, master’s, or Ph.D. in computer science, engineering, mathematics, GIS, or related field, depending on position level (master’s or Ph.D. preferred)
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top