Software Authentication Product Engineer
Do you want to have an impact on every user? Be responsible for developing and implementing the overall vision and strategy for authorization tools and workflows within Esri products. From working with internal teams and users to define requirements, to contributing to the design and functionality of user interfaces and underlying components, this strategic role will enable you to work in all areas of our software. You’ll also get to work with a number of groups including Software Development, Product Management, Technical Support, Customer Service, and Information Services to ensure the effective enablement of Esri software.
- Define, develop, and administer authorization tools for the ArcGIS product line
- Design, develop, and implement testing and release procedures for all Esri products
- Work with Esri Technical Support and third-party software vendors on bug analysis and resolution
- Write user documentation such as installation guides and technical articles/white papers
- Work with internal Information Services teams to develop, grow, and maintain a consistent vision for the My Esri site and to integrate client side and back-end authorization systems
- Support and resolve issues involving Esri internal users’ software authorization workflows
- Experience with Windows, Linux, and/or Mac systems administration and configuration
- Ability to visualize and understand the “user perspective”
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Competent, organized multi-tasker who can juggle many responsibilities
- Bachelor’s in information technology, MIS, computer science, or related field
- Got experience with networking? TCP/IP, HTTP/S? Even better!
- Knowledge of databases and web servers? That’s great too!
- Bonus points if you have experience with code debugging or automated test tools and harnesses
- Ultimate bonus points if you have familiarity with GIS and/or Esri ArcGIS products
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top