In this role, you will design and build applications that support training services. We have several interconnected applications that enable effective development and delivery of training. Your role will be to understand all our technologies and workflows and design software and system architectures that integrate them seamlessly. You'll be joining our Training Services team and will work in a fast-paced environment that depends on multiple business technologies to produce and deliver training materials.
- Design and implement a learning content management system (LCMS) that supports multiple authoring tools and our content curation system
- Partner with Esri’s IT department to integrate our applications with SAML 2.0 authentication infrastructure
- Build flexible, layered architecture that provides services to other applications
- Tune applications for optimal performance
- Envision, design, and develop new applications and software architectures for the Training Department and Esri customers
- Work with our training content development staff to gather requirements for new software application development projects
- Stay up to date with current software technologies and practices
- Mentor other developers in best practices and work well with a team of developers
- Eight or more years of experience in Visual C#, .NET, and MVC architecture
- At least five years of experience designing application and enterprise system architectures
- At least two years of experience using SAML 2.0 or other security standards
- At least two years of experience with API development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work effectively with all levels of end users in a professional manner
- Client focused and a genuine desire to assist end users and resolve problems
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related field (master's preferred)
- Familiarity with Agile development and SCRUM
- Experience in a training environment or a commercial software company
- A solid foundation in unit and integration testing
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by lawideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Cassidy monitors all digital products and websites, looking after marketing integrations, channel management, and social media. His main goal is explaining and promoting the Esri story.
Back to top