Social Media Coordinator
As a champion of social media tools and technologies, you will be joining a team of ambitious and highly successful marketing professionals. We are looking for someone with experience creating, implementing, and managing successful social media programs. You will be charged with staying up-to-date with the constantly evolving landscape of social networking; working closely with stakeholders to create innovative, effective campaigns; and keeping our brand persona on the crest of industry trends.
- Create and publish unique and creative social media content
- Align digital content to brand messages and marketing campaigns to support our integrated marketing
- Collaborate with team members to support campaign execution
- Engage influencers and followers and monitor online activities and conversations (collaborative, supportive, and competitive)
- Minimum of three years of experience creating social media content
- Solid understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, and YouTube
- Strong visual intelligence and content production skills, including live video, GIF files, etc.
- Experience with using tracked links to measure KPIs
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong SEO knowledge
- Experience with paid social
- Good attention to detail in a fast-paced publishing environment
- Ability to thoughtfully improvise and adapt
- Comfortable with working on a team, supporting multiple channels
- Experience with live event coverage including photographing, recording, and interviewing attendees and/or speakers
- Bachelor's in communications, digital media, or marketing
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
User Experience Architect
As a UX architect, Whitney helps product teams embrace and implement user experience principles. When she’s not conceptualizing design solutions, she also conducts user research to bring in valuable data.
Back to top