Services Coordinator - Rent-A-Tech Services
In this highly collaborative and visible role, you'll provide guidance to customers in defining the type and extent of services they need to be successful. Leverage your knowledge of Esri’s enterprise platform and experience with technology adoption patterns to help provide technical solutions for customers through close collaboration with GIS professionals throughout the company.
The Rent-a-Tech Program provides short-term, high-impact services that empower rapid productivity and promote self-sufficiency in our customers. These services consist of support in application development, installation and configuration, performance and scalability, data management, operations, and design.
- Manage service engagements through the entire lifecycle by developing new business opportunities, qualifying customer needs, writing proposals, managing consultants, and maintaining relationships with customers afterwards
- Support a network of services and sales teams located throughout the United States by sharing resources, experience, and knowledge
- Manage multiple opportunities, engagements, and strategic initiatives simultaneously
- Assist Esri employees by explaining services options and proactively looking for ways Professional Services can support our customers
- Update and manage records using Esri’s CRM, PSA, and other management systems
- Coordinate onsite engagements for a technical team of platform engineers, application developers, and enterprise consultants
- Support Esri’s Programs and Business Development teams on strategic initiatives
- Four or more years of practical experience focused on engaging others in the delivery and execution of technical solutions and/or service deliverables utilizing Esri-related technology
- Familiarity with the design, development, implementation, and/or administration of enterprise GIS solutions/systems that leverage the ArcGIS platform (desktop, server, and online)
- Practical experience with Esri's platform, including ArcGIS Enterprise, ArcGIS Desktop, and ArcGIS Online
- Excellence in proposal management including preparing executive summaries, solution definition, scope of services, staffing, and pricing
- Ability to lead and manage small project teams, including consultants and software developers
- Ability to determine appropriate services based on customer business requirements and needs
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Ability to clearly communicate technical ideas to non-technical individuals
- Experience collaborating with and coordinating technical resources
- Bachelor’s in GIS, computer science, business administration, or software engineering, depending on position level
- Knowledge of and experience with application development principles and the software development life cycle (SDLC) process
- Experience creating project plans and guiding teams through successful project execution
- Practical experience in the design, development, implementation, and/or administration of ArcGIS solutions or equivalent technology
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Jackie works under the business development umbrella, building relationships with clients and connecting them with other features or software that meet particular business needs.
Back to top