Service Delivery Technician
Put your expertise in service delivery operations and superior customer service skills to use at our Washington, DC regional office. This is a great opportunity to further develop your knowledge of desktop/service desk support technologies and provide innovative customer-based solutions in a dynamic environment.
- Resolve request/issues remotely via phone support, IM, or email
- Monitor and maintain service queue based on established service level agreements
- Remain current on technical problems and resolutions within the hardware industry as they relate to our environment
- Assist with testing and evaluating various software applications in support of future deployments
- Troubleshoot and repair desktop technologies, printers, and handheld devices
- Assist with departmental moves, adds, and changes
- Assist with maintaining up-to-date documentation within service desk knowledge base
- Coordinate with colleagues the appropriate configuration, set up, and delivery of computer-related equipment and software
- Experience with helpdesk and/or end user support
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and recommend solutions
- A team player who can work effectively in a fast-paced team environment as well as independently
- Desktop/laptop hardware and software support
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with Exchange, VPN, Active Directory, and Microsoft Office products
- Associate’s or bachelor’s in information technology or related field
- A+ or similar certification
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Jackie works under the business development umbrella, building relationships with clients and connecting them with other features or software that meet particular business needs.
Back to top