Service Delivery Technician
Put your combination of expertise in desktop support and superior customer service skills to use in our DC office. This is a great opportunity to further develop your knowledge of desktop support technologies and provide innovative customer-based solutions in a dynamic environment.
- Coordinate with colleagues on the appropriate configuration, set up, and delivery of computer-related equipment and software
- Monitor and maintain service queue, based on established service level agreements
- Troubleshoot and repair desktop technologies, printers, and handheld devices
- Perform basic operating system administration for local and remote systems including installation, software patch, system security, data backup, disc array management, and problem analysis activates
- Evaluate and assess new industry hardware in support of future purchases and deployment
- Provide assistance to team members in meeting their goals and objectives by identifying training and/or departmental resources needed
- Remain current on technical problems and resolutions within the hardware industry as they relate to our environment
- Assist with testing and evaluating various software applications in support of future deployments
- Collaborate with IT teams to define and develop documented policies, procedures, and processes such as operational run books and system monitoring for the site
- Assume lead on technology projects in the office
- Provide purchase justifications and project benefit analysis
- Desktop support experience working specifically with hardware and software support
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment as well as independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with management
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with helpdesk and/or end user support
- A+ or similar certification
- Ability to troubleshoot and recommend solutions
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
User Experience Architect
As a UX architect, Whitney helps product teams embrace and implement user experience principles. When she’s not conceptualizing design solutions, she also conducts user research to bring in valuable data.
Back to top