Service Delivery Team Lead
- Redlands, CA
Lead a team of technical staff responsible for providing computer hardware, software, and technical support to all departments while also providing Tier 3 technical support for computer hardware issues. In this position, you’ll be responsible for collaborating with departments and vendors to ensure that Esri is purchasing and deploying the right computer solutions to meet the changing needs of the organization.
- 5 years of industry experience
- Self-motivated and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage priorities and work under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to effectively work in an environment that values teamwork and collaboration
- Lead and attend interdepartmental meetings as required
- Supervisory skills
- Strong technical knowledge supported by previous work in IT
- High school diploma or equivalent (bachelor’s in information systems, computer science, or related discipline preferred)
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top