Senior Tax Accountant
Ready to take your accounting career to the next level? In this diverse position you'll be responsible for corporate income taxes for Esri and its affiliates as well as meeting internal and regulatory deadlines for US income compliance and planning efforts. You will also have overlapping responsibilities in international operations regarding income taxes and tax planning as required.
- Analyze and interpret information necessary to accurately report the company’s tax position
- Prepare timely and accurate tax filings for federal, state, and local US jurisdictions
- Ensure compliance with applicable jurisdictional regulations and internal policies and procedures
- Explore new ways to use technology which improves processes for gains in accuracy and efficiency
- Maintain current knowledge of relationships between company accounting records and tax reporting requirements
- Coordinate and assist analysis and research efforts related to R&D tax credits and transfer pricing
- Assist with special projects as needed
- 3-5 years of tax experience including working knowledge of tax law and codes
- Medium- to large-sized corporate (S or C) filing experience
- Thorough knowledge and experience in US income tax laws; ability to research tax law and rulings as necessary
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work on multiple tasks at once
- Bachelor’s in accounting
- Knowledge of SAP or equivalent ERP software
- Knowledge of common corporate tax software tools
- CPA or other tax related certifications
- Knowledge of international income or VAT tax
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
User Experience Architect
As a UX architect, Whitney helps product teams embrace and implement user experience principles. When she’s not conceptualizing design solutions, she also conducts user research to bring in valuable data.
Back to top