Senior Systems Administrator- Virtualization
- Redlands, CA
Are you a highly skilled IT professional looking for a challenging position in a DevSecOps environment with a variety of responsibilities? We have an opening that will allow you to utilize your technical expertise in a fast-paced environment.
- 7 years of systems administration experience
- Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience working with VMware in a large enterprise environment
- Knowledge of and experience with PowerCLI, vCO, vRA, or other automating tools
- Deploy and manage Kubernetes environments such as VMware Enterprise PKS and Red Hat OpenShift
- Strong knowledge of Windows scripting including PowerShell, Batch, and VBS
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with platform hardware and OS level support
- Understanding of enterprise class SAN, NAS, and backup technologies
- Solid knowledge of load balancing, clustering, and name lookup (DNS) and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to diagnose hardware/OS problems and to optimize system setups for complex application environments
- Capable of writing proposals, procedures, policies, and technical documentation
- Experience with Windows Server and Linux (Red Hat Linux and Red Hat Enterprise Linux a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with management
- Capable of assisting with the design of infrastructure projects
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top