Senior Solution Engineer - Imagery AI/ML
As a subject matter expert in the application of advanced analytics on imagery, you're a natural at identifying the right analysis tools for the problem at hand. Not only do you create innovative solutions, you talk about it in ways that get others excited about the power of Esri technology. We have a great place for you at Esri, where you will join an account team and advise customers on their most complex business challenges. You will leverage your problem-solving skills to demonstrate the value of imagery-based artificial intelligence and machine learning and how it finds unique patterns, objects, and understanding within a customer's data.
- Build relationships. Present, demonstrate, and support selling Esri software and solutions as part of the account team. Gain access to technical enterprise-level decision makers and lead technical meetings that drive revenue.
- Be an expert. Be a technical leader of Esri technology as well as a subject matter expert of the imagery and remote sensing sector. Demonstrate your advanced understanding of sales strategies and initiatives to develop complex solutions for Esri's most strategic customers.
- Solve problems. Proactively craft and propose solutions that clarify how GIS brings business value to our customers by addressing the critical business challenges they face. Define and deliver complex strategies that align Esri technology with our largest customers' business needs. Understand an organization's business structure, associated workflows, third party business systems, and integration points.
- Tell our story. Design presentations for technical and non-technical audiences within Esri's largest customers. Provide configuration guidance and best practices. Present at large conferences and trade shows.
- 5+ years of experience with Esri technology using editing tools, performing imagery analysis, and creating imagery derived products and service.
- 4+ years of experience using artificial intelligence and/or machine learning frameworks with a focus on convolutional neural networks
- Advanced experience using current GIS technology and leveraging the full ArcGIS enterprise suite of tools to demonstrate Esri's patterns of use
- Broad knowledge of ArcGIS from an IT context (e.g., hardware, software, storage, security, networking, servers, databases, web services, virtualization, cloud computing)
- Demonstrated experience in technical consulting and conceptual solution design as well as an understanding of sales and business development processes
- Experience with the use of Python to exercise frameworks and tools such as ResNet, SpaceNet data, TensorFlow, and PyTorch
- Knowledge of cloud computing concepts and environments with a focus on GPU (Microsoft Azure or AWS)
- Experience integrating software solutions with other business systems including data warehousing, BI, CRM, ERP, and analytics platforms
- Remarkable presentation, interpersonal, and listening skills
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally 25-50%
- Bachelor's or master's in geography, computer science, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- US Citizenship and the ability and willingness to obtain a security clearance
- Ability to troubleshoot client issues related to Esri application deployment and system architecture
- Experience incorporating real-time information streams with existing GIS data and IT infrastructure
- Knowledge of digitalization strategies that include mobile, IoT, advanced analytics and data science (AI/ML), and imagery
- Experience with ArcGIS Enterprise web applications or other web application development
Questions about our interview process? We have answers .
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top