Senior Project Manager
- Redlands, CA
Use your experience in Construction Project Management and Business Operations to coordinate a project portfolio. Bring your talents and skills to ensure the execution of project charter, milestones and statement of work results in successful completion on time and on budget. The global operations department administers sites around the globe undergoing expansion, relocation, remodeling and on-boarding.
- Remotely coordinate, plan, and manage small to large remote facilities expansions, relocations, remodeling and on-boarding from design through move-in
- Coordinate, plan, and manage small to large continuous improvement projects
- Liase with all levels of the organization to manage projects
- Manage and negotiate with vendors remotely to ensure timely completion of projects
- Experience as a senior project manager with 8+ years of experience managing large, complex projects
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of accepted project management practices
- Ability to travel, including internationally, up to 20% of the time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with all levels of organization
- Demonstrated excellent analysis skills as well as creative thinking and solutions
- Ability to manage vendors remotely and stay on budget and on time
- Ability to adapt to sudden changes in scope and direction and stay on schedule
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Microsoft Project proficiency a plus)
- Bachelor's in construction management, engineering, or related field (Master's degree preferred)
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Construction project experience
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top