Senior Project Manager - eCommerce
- Redlands, CA
Play an integral role in Esri's ambitious growth strategy for eCommerce by managing day-to-day operations and leading initiatives to scale the business. You'll collaborate with digital sales, the Esri partner team, product management, product marketers, development, and cross-functional departments to ensure success.
- Lead discovery evaluations and support key strategy decisions to launch new products and expand into new segments for new go-to-market to eCommerce
- Create process maps and standard documentation to educate and operationalize new global operating models and procedures
- Work with web project management point of contacts and IST development teams to execute product backlog and eCommerce strategy
- Assist in grooming and maintaining product backlog, updating external stakeholders of timing, priority queue, and updates
- Participate in strategic execution with product management, development, and other marketing teams to establish go-to market strategies and execute on campaigns, especially for new and upcoming digital-first products
- Leverage analytics, site testing, technology tools, and reports to identify, recommend, and implement optimizations and enhancements to eCommerce channels
- Lead department priorities and allocate time and resources efficiently
- Run point in submitting project requests in the Workfront system and lead execution to goal
- Understand product hierarchy, relationships, and intricacies for product portfolio to lead required business analysis
- Build deep knowledge of product portfolio, understanding product types, product requirements, and purchase experience
- Support eCommerce best practices and introduce new and emerging growth drivers
- 2-4 years of digital marketing experience in a combination of digital marketing channels
- Experience in eCommerce
- Excellent organizational and delivery execution skills
- Solid understanding of business analysis
- A self-starter with a sense of urgency, proven results orientation, and an affinity for consistently producing high-quality work
- Excellent facilitation skills with ability to team with technical and non-technical audiences including platform owners, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Ability to analyze data and analytics and communicate out actionable insights
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to plan, execute, and analyze to optimize marketing strategies
- Ability to multi-task effectively and manage overlapping projects
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and hold own in discussions
- Bachelor's in business, a technical field, or related field
- Experience in visual tools and light wireframing (Invision, Photoshop, Lucidchart)
- Prior experience in working in agile development teams
- Multi-channel marketing experience
- Proficient in data analysis (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Experience in software or high-tech industry
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top