Senior Product Marketing Specialist
Envision and execute product marketing plans for the world’s leading GIS software. The plans you create will drive awareness, demand, and adoption of Esri’s products to millions of users across the globe. Use your strategic skills and creative instincts to reach new audiences and bring a startup attitude to help solve problems fast and effectively. This is a great opportunity to work closely across functional teams to integrate efforts and amplify impact.
You will work with product management, development, and sales to create and execute marketing plans and outbound communication, including messaging, product launches, and campaign strategies.
This role requires a highly driven, self-motivated individual who will bring a fresh approach to reaching all segments of the market. To execute your plans, you will partner with other marketing professionals focused on web design, graphic design, PR, advertising, and events.
Senior Product Marketing Specialists are responsible for marketing large and/or complex products. They are experienced and passionate marketing professionals who can execute all aspects of product marketing with minimal supervision. They understand and can execute all types of marketing campaigns and are adept at leveraging the full spectrum of marketing tools at their disposal.
- Develop product marketing briefs
- Propose campaigns to help increase awareness, demand, and adoption
- Evaluate potential impact of proposed campaigns to assist in prioritization
- Work with core marketing and industry marketing teams to execute on campaigns
- Work closely with the product teams (comprised of product management, CI, development, sales, tech support) from the early stages of product envisioning, helping define the story for the product
- Develop marketing collateral such as one-sheets, case studies, web and social content, videos, blogs, and white papers
- Lead major product launches, ensuring prospects, customers, partners, and press understand the value
- Execute marketing campaigns independently
- Provide internal messaging and enablement materials to help sales and distributors succeed
Minimum of four years of product marketing experience with a proven track record in high tech and/or enterprise software
Excellent written communication and storytelling skills
Excellent at teaming and collaboration
Able to persuade and influence without direct authority
Energetic, creative, and self-motivated
MBA, with a focus on marketing preferred
- Experience with geospatial industry
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top