Senior Product Engineer - ArcGIS Utility Network
- Redlands, CA
Are you an experienced engineer or GIS analyst who has a passion for building great, high-quality software? Do you have a proven track record of delivering product? Use your utilities experience, management skills, and dedication to quality to advance Esri's cutting-edge ArcGIS Utility Network software for managing utility and telecom networks. As a member of the development team, you will work with product management and customers to envision new development opportunities, define requirements, determine development objectives, and drive the development and release process to deliver regular updates of the product we provide to our customers worldwide.
- 3+ years of experience designing, developing, and/or implementing software solutions in electric, gas, water, sewer, stormwater, or telecommunications using ArcGIS software
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at the technical and management level
- Excellent problem-solving and creative thinking skills
- A self-motivated team player with an interest in continuous learning and the ability to guide staff towards excellence
- Bachelor's or master's in engineering, GIS, computer science, or a related field, depending on position level
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top