Senior Network Engineer
- Redlands, CA
Are you insatiably curious? Do you ask why, explore new things, and need to understand how things work while simultaneously contributing ideas? As part of our team you will work in a large enterprise class network environment to support organizations worldwide. In this role, you’ll continuously build new skills as you work with multiple leading-edge network technologies, providing timely and effective support for wired and wireless campus networks, data center networks, security infrastructure, load balancing, and ongoing IT projects.
- 7+ years of network administration/engineering experience
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related field
- US citizenship and ability and willingness to obtain a security clearance
- In-depth knowledge of network principles and protocols
- Ability to administer layer 2 and layer 3 devices at an advanced level
- Knowledge of IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, EIGRP, BGP, STP, firewall, and IDS/IPS
- Knowledge of Cisco ISR, ASR, Wireless Controller, Catalyst, and Nexus platforms
- Knowledge of MPLS, DMVPN, H.323, SSL, and VPN (IPSEC)
- Knowledge of load balancing (F5 preferred)
- Ability to design and implement large network configurations addressing availability, security, and flexibility
- Solid troubleshooting skills as well as good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to design network infrastructure projects from inception to installation
- Ability to lead a project team and perform functions with minimal direction
- Documentation skills (Visio, etc.)
- Ability to interface/communicate effectively with non-technical colleagues
- Ability to write up executive summaries and project proposals
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top