Senior Marketing Reporting Analyst
The Marketing Reporting Analyst will leverage a broad spectrum of marketing and sales data to develop Marketing KPI reporting and analysis. This role influences decision making with integrated, objective, and actionable insights. The Analyst will provide objective assessments to inform strategy, understand performance, optimize investment, and maximize Marketing’s contribution to the business.
The Analyst will work cross-functionally to compile and communicate key insights and offer recommendations to partners at all levels of seniority, while crafting dashboards and reports showing how global marketing programs perform across multiple channels.
The Analyst will help develop consistency in our tracking and reporting mechanics across all marketing channels, while also tailoring reporting needs for individual business and stakeholder requirements. This person will leverage his/her experience in defining and measuring short-term and long-term marketing success across various channels and will have a real passion for data storytelling.
- Measure marketing business unit key performance indicators (KPIs) to help optimize global marketing programs and campaigns, including return on marketing investment
- Design and develop highly visual, interactive, and layered business intelligence reports using Power BI, SQL, Salesforce, and Adobe Analytics
- Work cross-functionally to compile and communicate key insights and offer recommendations to internal partners at all levels of seniority
- Provide dependable advice and consultation to the marketing leaders leveraging marketing performance data
- Provide quantitative research, modeling, analysis and visualization support to identify business opportunities and/or issues
- Provide ad hoc analysis to guide optimization and establish best practices
- Set-up and conduct on-going data QA to ensure data used for reporting and analysis is accurate
- Conduct data analysis and mine data to find opportunities and insights
- Create presentations to highlight recommendations and tell the story
- 5+ years of marketing analytics experience
- Proven record of driving business through marketing
- Strong technical, analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Proven analytical capabilities with strong data mining, data visualization and presentation skills
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop clear and concise thoughts into proposals, recommendations, and findings
- Strong experience developing SQL queries
- Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices
- Working knowledge of statistical, data extraction, and analysis tools
- Bachelor’s or equivalent with preferred concentration in business, marketing, economics, statistics, finance, or an analytics field (MBA or advanced degree in an analytics field preferred)
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top