Senior Information Security Assurance & Compliance Engineer
Use your information security expertise in this exciting opportunity and help drive our information assurance program. You'll support our compliance efforts by performing technical audits across the enterprise. Be part of the team that identifies risks and develops mitigation strategies to help ensure the success of the business. In return, you will enjoy amazing benefits and be part of exciting growth within the Corporate Security Team.
- Review and report on audit results, working with colleagues and the business for plans on reaching compliance
- Perform technical audits for compliance to policies, standards, and other requirements both internal and external to the organization
- Maintain and mange GRC tool to track audit results, compliance status, and risk tracking
- Identify, track, and provide solutions to mitigate data security issues as part of overall risk management process by partnering with infrastructure and operations and business units, then communicating solutions and verifying remediation
- Conduct security reviews of projects and systems, assessing the risks and working with colleagues to develop mitigation plans
- Perform technical security reviews and audits and risk analysis using multiple security frameworks
- Participate in defining and implementing technical security policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines based on knowledge of best practices, technical requirements, and compliance requirements
- Design and collaborate on solutions to mitigate risks and enhance system security
- Provide technical security advice and guidance to systems engineers and management
- Seven or more years of technical, hands-on engineering, risk management, and compliance experience in IT security
- Experience with technical security auditing, compliance reviews, and security assessments
- In-depth, technical knowledge of information security, security tools and systems, security control implementation, application security, and computer network access technologies
- In-depth, technical knowledge of data protection and integrity; operating systems and network security; authentication; and security protocols, practices, and standards
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with IT and business units; ability to bridge communications between technical IT team members and compliance team members
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related field
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong, self-motivated and productive team player with ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- CISSP, CISA, GIAC, or equivalent certification, or ability to obtain
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
User Experience Architect
As a UX architect, Whitney helps product teams embrace and implement user experience principles. When she’s not conceptualizing design solutions, she also conducts user research to bring in valuable data.
Back to top